Thursday, July 10, 2008

Breast Self Examination Pad - BSE Pad

I was quite surprised this week as everyday I was receiving calls and people from Penang,
Taiping, Kemaman and the Klang Valley were banking in money to purchase the BSE Pad.

I only saw one article titled "Many women yet to do breast tests" in the Monday Star N20.
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/7/7/nation/21754705&sec=nation

So I was very curious as why there was a sudden surge in sales for this Breast Cancer early
detection pad.

Yesterday I found out for a buyer Roslina, that an article appeared in the Utusan Malaysia on
Sunday 6th July titled " Pad BSE bantu pemeriksaan sendiri payudara"
http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/arkib.asp?y=2008&dt=0706&pub=utusan_malaysia&sec=kesihatan&pg=kn_09.htm&arc=hive
and when she went online, she found me.

If you missed this article in Utusan, click the link to read the Bahasa Malaysia version.

Retail price is RM97, but I sell this BSE Pad for just RM77 inclusive of free 1 day Poslaju delivery within Malaysia.

Yes, your kids can and will have their mom around, only if you can detect lumps early, using this BSE Pad. It's a small investment, but could certainly save you the pain and stress.

No comments: