Monday, May 07, 2007

4 second First Impressions

Yesterday, I took my 2 kids to the annual charity Carnival at Monfort Boys Town. It's a good to spend time with the kids, and also to teach them about charity and donating to educate poor teenagers.

To get back to the story, I met up with a few old classmates from my class of 1975. What do most men nearing 50 look like - balding, fat and old. hahahaha.

The usual feedback I get is "hey you looking good, how do you keep looking slim and young". I don't know about you, but its nice to get compliments like that - makes you feel really good, right?

And my usual reply is this - For the last 8 years, I use a good skincare and some really good American supplements . If you would like to learn more, here's my card and give me a call sometime and I'll share with you.

Another story - friday past - I attended a preview on How to persuade people. And one of the key things mentioned was you only have 4 seconds to make a first impression. So I guess after 8 years with Unicity, using their 150 products, I must be making a good 4 second first impression.

Afterall, everyone wants to look good, stay slim and young, have more energy and good skin and sleep better at night. Don't you?

1 comment:

jenifer said...

Yes, I too take health supplements to feel great about myself.