Monday, April 02, 2007

My Uncle had a fatal heart attack yesterday

My closest uncle at 69, had a fatal heart attack yesterday.
It wasn't his first one, but it was certainly his last. My Jakarta
trip planned April 3-5 is cancelled for the funeral tomorrow.

While he enjoyed a fulfilling life, his final year, was when he
had to give up all the pleasures, that he used to enjoy so much.

There is always sadness, but there cannot be life, if there is no death.
I am glad that we had so much fun times together. His cycle is
complete and I just wished he had listened to me and used his
BiosLife - who knows, he could have extended his life for another
15 years and continue to enjoy the things he loved so much.

Heart attack is a circulation problem and can be prevented, by
raising your HDL, to clean our the deposits in your arteries. Do
your cholesterol test today, because you too can add 15 years
and still enjoy the greatest gift we have - making life better for others.

No comments: